Work

• Last Post 25 February 2020
Chanel posted this 25 February 2020

When did you feel comfortable going back to work after baby? 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Kyra posted this 11 March 2020

With my first child, I was really young and was ready at the 8-week mark. With my youngest, never. I don't really want to leave her but I miss working outside of my home. I am blessed to be able to work from home now part-time.

Sam posted this 11 March 2020

Oh man. Never. I was finishing up school with my first and had about a month left after the 6 week mark. So that month of school with a baby at home was really hard. And have worked part-time from home since then. I'm really lucky to be able to make it work. 

Anna posted this 11 March 2020

I went back to work after 2 months. Found an amazing daycare that I LOVED and now I'm preggo again and due in October, eek. Thinking about trying to find work from home opportunities because daycare for two is expensive! 

Jenny posted this 12 March 2020

I went back part-time after leave, which was 12 weeks (I had a section) and still are part-time. We have a nanny for three days and I'm home with them the other two. Its a good balance. 

Janessa posted this 12 March 2020

How can I balance work and mommyhood?

Lily posted this 12 March 2020

I've been thinking about starting a business and I don't have the money but I have the idea and the means to work towards getting it done. Do you think I should look further into it?

Close