Who hates solicited advice from a person who has 0 kids?

• Last Post 04 May 2020
Tiana posted this 24 February 2020

Do not give advice to new moms unless she asks for it! Period. 

• Liked by
  • Corey
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ahmed posted this 04 May 2020

If you're a woman? 

If you're pregnant? 

This book will help you to understand pregnancy period.

Link : https://payhip.com/b/FIQ2

Go take a look 

Courtney_ posted this 03 May 2020

Are you a woman?Are you pregnant?Do you want the solution?I have a solution to click on the linkA book with all the teachings of a pregnant womanGo take a look
https://payhip.com/b/CJpK

Rachael posted this 29 April 2020

How about when you get the raised eye brows and "hmm" reply as people share their opinion without speaking a word? Or when they say, "Have you considered...?" So tough, judgement is everywhere. It's definitely a learning process to just shrug it off!

Samantha posted this 22 April 2020

Exactly! But I have learned not care for their advice or comments at all. 

Noemi posted this 10 April 2020

Me! Some people mean well when they are giving advice, but they should understand that if they don't have kids of their own, they probably aren't the most qualified unless they have tons of experience with kids. 

Jennifer posted this 12 March 2020

I feel like I've probably been guilty of it prior to having kids, but now that I do its brutal. People really have no idea unless you have kids. 

Corey posted this 12 March 2020

If I wanted advice, I would ask it lol. Women I worked with were good for this. It is so annoying. This goes to those who are not new moms too!

Gina posted this 12 March 2020

I agree with you lol. They always have the best solutions for kids they don't even have. 

• Liked by
  • Corey
Vanessa posted this 11 March 2020

THIS! My stepmom does this ALL THE TIME. Keep your judgements to yourself, especially if you've never raised kids! 

• Liked by
  • Corey
Heather posted this 11 March 2020

YES! The ones who say they have read all the books and plan to be by the book for their kids. Gah! 😫 They don't get it. The ones that are even better, are the ones who finally have a kid and don't do anything they preached to you about. 

Carly posted this 27 February 2020

Awww, I was the friend with no kids who gave advice,  before becoming a mom myself. I now can understand why this is so annoying. Tell your friends in a nice way that they have no idea until they have their own kids. I feel bad now 😞

Madison posted this 24 February 2020

Ugh I hate this. Friends who don't have kids think they can comment on what you should or shouldn't do, when they don't understand the actual day to day realities of being a parent. 

Close