what were your first symptoms?

• Last Post 11 January 2020
maria posted this 11 January 2020

missed period? nausea? what was it and when??

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jessa posted this 09 April 2020

Honestly, I didn't have any major symptoms before I got a positive pregnancy test, I started getting my symptoms at about 5 weeks, and those were nausea and headaches. 

Juliet posted this 09 April 2020

I felt like i was running a fever and was overly fatigued and it was even before my missed period.

Sunita posted this 02 April 2020

I didn't have ANY symptoms except a missed period and I was more tired than usual, but I just thought it was because of work. Then once I knew, I noticed I was more hungry and my boobs were tender.

Valerie posted this 26 March 2020

I found out before a missed period because I was overly fatigued, nauseous and had a bad headache. I thought I was sick at first and then when I saw wine and repulsed I thought I should take a test to find out!

Nina posted this 24 March 2020

headache, very sore breasts and cramps. i usually get these when im about to get my period so I never thought I'm pregnant.

Katie posted this 24 March 2020

Sore boobs, a gut feeling, and then a missed period. 

whit posted this 24 March 2020

Missed period and achy boobs. Then came being super tired!

Anne posted this 14 March 2020

I was sleepy and tired, really tired. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't watch TV for more than 10 min, I was falling asleep every time lol 

Bailey posted this 11 March 2020

My boobs were sooooo sore and heavy haha

Jackie posted this 11 March 2020

I was really tired both my pregnancies. The second one I experienced really bad GERD.

Madison posted this 11 March 2020

I was dead tired. My whole body was (is) exhausted and the smallest task took so much effort. 

Lyn posted this 20 January 2020

NAUSEA!!! I joke that I was nauseous within in hours of conception

Close