Pregnancy Test

• Last Post 11 March 2019
AMANDA posted this 11 March 2019

So about 4 months ago I found out I was pregnant but everytime I took a pregnancy test it was so faint but I was late on my period . We have been trying to conceive for awhile now so I have taken lots of pregnancy test so I know for sure this time this test was different so I assumed I was pregnant because I got that faint line (3 times). Well I ended up having a miscarriage a week after that and the pregnancy test returned back to negative no faint line at all. Yesterday (last night) I took a pregnancy test and I got a faint line again I was super excited but I am worried as well because I know a faint line is how it started before then a miscarriage happen or I am hoping it is just too soon to come out dark. My expected period was the 9th or possibly the 12th. 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mickie posted this 11 March 2019

Stay positive!!! I will keep you in my prayers and pray for the best! 

Jane posted this 22 May 2019

Oh that is incredibly frustrating I can imagine.  Was this all with the same brand of pregnancy tests? Not that it completely matters, but was that a consideration to at least ease your mind a bit?

Jess posted this 22 May 2019

Keep thinking positive thoughts! Maybe try one of the "Pregnant"/"Not pregnant" ones? I hated trying to decide if I was seeing a faint line or not on the line tests!

AJ posted this 23 May 2019

I agree the ones that clearly tell you, might be useful in this case. Sending you positive thoughts!

Keep thinking positive thoughts! Maybe try one of the "Pregnant"/"Not pregnant" ones? I hated trying to decide if I was seeing a faint line or not on the line tests!

Andrea posted this 23 May 2019

I see this was in March, what was the verdict? Trying to conceive is stressful, but I can only imagine how distressing it is after having a miscarriage. Hugs mama!

Kristyn posted this 23 May 2019

I hope that everything turned out the way that you were hoping! It's always so stressful going through the testing stage. I feel for you, and you are in my thoughts! Keep us updated!

Nancy posted this 30 September 2019

Stay positive!!! Sending positive vibes your way

Julia posted this 01 October 2019

I got a faint line in the beginning too and I have a healthy baby girl! Good luck

Close