Pregnancy Test

• Last Post 15 March 2020
AMANDA posted this 11 March 2019

So about 4 months ago I found out I was pregnant but everytime I took a pregnancy test it was so faint but I was late on my period . We have been trying to conceive for awhile now so I have taken lots of pregnancy test so I know for sure this time this test was different so I assumed I was pregnant because I got that faint line (3 times). Well I ended up having a miscarriage a week after that and the pregnancy test returned back to negative no faint line at all. Yesterday (last night) I took a pregnancy test and I got a faint line again I was super excited but I am worried as well because I know a faint line is how it started before then a miscarriage happen or I am hoping it is just too soon to come out dark. My expected period was the 9th or possibly the 12th. 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Julia posted this 01 October 2019

I got a faint line in the beginning too and I have a healthy baby girl! Good luck

Nancy posted this 30 September 2019

Stay positive!!! Sending positive vibes your way

Kristyn posted this 23 May 2019

I hope that everything turned out the way that you were hoping! It's always so stressful going through the testing stage. I feel for you, and you are in my thoughts! Keep us updated!

Andrea posted this 23 May 2019

I see this was in March, what was the verdict? Trying to conceive is stressful, but I can only imagine how distressing it is after having a miscarriage. Hugs mama!

AJ posted this 23 May 2019

I agree the ones that clearly tell you, might be useful in this case. Sending you positive thoughts!

Keep thinking positive thoughts! Maybe try one of the "Pregnant"/"Not pregnant" ones? I hated trying to decide if I was seeing a faint line or not on the line tests!

Jess posted this 22 May 2019

Keep thinking positive thoughts! Maybe try one of the "Pregnant"/"Not pregnant" ones? I hated trying to decide if I was seeing a faint line or not on the line tests!

Jane posted this 22 May 2019

Oh that is incredibly frustrating I can imagine.  Was this all with the same brand of pregnancy tests? Not that it completely matters, but was that a consideration to at least ease your mind a bit?

Mickie posted this 11 March 2019

Stay positive!!! I will keep you in my prayers and pray for the best! 

Close