pediatrician

• Last Post 16 July 2019
Sam posted this 16 July 2019

How long did you wait until you decided to go to another pediatrician when your only reasoning was jus that you didn't like their personality?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Celeste posted this 16 July 2019

I had to switch pediatricians because I moved from the are of my old pediatrician. I loved my pediatrician, but there wasn't anything I could do unless I wanted to drive 2 hours for every doctors appointment. I also like the pediatrician we have now, but it was such a hassle changing pediatricians due to the acceptance of Medicaid. Before this pediatrician we were referred to another clinic and the ladies at the desk were so rude. I just stopped trying to get an appointment with them and went to another clinic. So if you don't like their attitude I think that's a problem because as a pediatrician, you should be a people person and a kid person even more. But I think you should also consider whether theyre a good doctor or not. 

Jen posted this 05 November 2019

I actually don't really care for the personality of our ped.  However, I think she is really a great doctor so I keep going back.  she is a little condescending... but she has helped my kids and that is what is important.

Jay posted this 05 November 2019

If you don't like your pediatrician I would switch. It would be horrible to think someone putting your child's health aside because of personal issues. 

Close