Nursing Bras

• Last Post 05 May 2020
Brooke posted this 10 February 2020

I'm wondering what everyone likes for a nursing bra? I feel like things are changing and constantly evolving with all things baby. So what is the best new bra you have found?

• Liked by
  • Monique
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Emma posted this 12 February 2020

I use a cheap one from amazon, it doubles as a nursing and pumping bra. The new and cool ones are wayyy to pricey for me. 

• Liked by
  • Monique
  • Estelle
Jilly posted this 12 February 2020

I honestly bought a bunch of $5 sports bras from Ross and cut holes in them but I didn't leave the house much those days so didn't care if I looked a bit crazy haha

• Liked by
  • Carmen
  • Monique
Brit posted this 12 February 2020

I'm with Emma, they are so pricey!! Unless you are planning on having a lot of kids, I'm not sure its worth the investment. Even places like target now offer reasonable ones. 

Julie posted this 18 February 2020

I bought some off of amazon that were cheap and comfy. Also i use the tank tops with built in bra (and unsnapped straps). I have bought some off gaponline. They have lasted a while and I use them almost daily.

• Liked by
  • Monique
Carmen posted this 18 February 2020

I second this so hard. It's so easy to just buy some and make them. The ones online are like $30-$50 bucks per bra which is outrageous. I refuse to pay that so I repurposed my old sports bras too.  

I honestly bought a bunch of $5 sports bras from Ross and cut holes in them but I didn't leave the house much those days so didn't care if I looked a bit crazy haha

• Liked by
  • Monique
Suze posted this 18 February 2020

Amazon does have the best nursing bras and a variety of sizes or sports bras! 

• Liked by
  • Monique
lyndi posted this 18 February 2020

Like others, I have found luck with Amazon. They are cheap but surprisingly I like them. Its not worth it to buy the pricey ones. 

• Liked by
  • Monique
Monique posted this 19 February 2020

For me, a better quality bra saved me more money than cheap ones that did not last. I 100% breastfed each kid for 2 years, or almost 2, and the best nursing bra so far has been from motherhood maternity, and I got a set of two nice one for under $30. Those lasted for years. Then I bought a generic Walmart one and the underwire broke after a year, so in the end you end up spending the same but I had to go out and buy another one whereas the others lasted forever and were more comfortable.

Consider how much you are going to nurse! I have a big bust and was breastfeeding all the time, I can't imagine going out in public with a bra with holes cut in it! you can make it work with a regular bra if you really want to but nursing can already be really awkward and then lifting a whole cup makes it even more difficult! You want something that will make your life easier!

• Liked by
  • Mary
Mary posted this 20 February 2020

I also agree with Monique and others, Motherhood Maternity bra's are my favorite and you can order them online and get them shipped fairly quick.  Good quality and last long.

Estelle posted this 11 March 2020

The price of Bras is insane! Target and Walmart actually have some nice ones that don't cost an arm and a leg! Plus they are comfortable.

Corey posted this 11 March 2020

I purchased fantastic nursing bras through Amazon. I think it was $20 or $30 for 6. they unsnap in the front and are super comfy. Kind of like a sports bra.

Close