New here...trying for #2!

• Last Post 29 January 2020
Katerina posted this 13 May 2019

Hello!

I am new to the site, getting ready to try for #2! I have a little girl at home, looking forward to adding another. How long has everyone else been trying? Are there any TTC buddies out there?

• Liked by
  • Alexia
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jenna posted this 14 May 2019

Hi Katerina! Congrats on baby number 2. Not trying right now, but just wanted to say that my first took almost a year to conceive and then the second was conceived in about 4 tries, so my first two are 18 mo apart unexpectedly. So however long the first one took it may not be the same the next time! Good luck!!!

• Liked by
  • Alexia
  • Katerina
Leah posted this 14 May 2019

Hi Katrina! That's so exciting! We are currently expecting our 2nd, due in September. We started trying in January of 2018 and were extremely happy to have conceived in December 2018 - so 12 months, but we weren't super actively trying. Good luck to you! 

• Liked by
  • Alexia
  • Katerina
Katerina posted this 14 May 2019

Good to know! My first was a welcome surprise, I just assumed that the same would happen for this one. Guess maybe not! haha

Hi Katerina! Congrats on baby number 2. Not trying right now, but just wanted to say that my first took almost a year to conceive and then the second was conceived in about 4 tries, so my first two are 18 mo apart unexpectedly. So however long the first one took it may not be the same the next time! Good luck!!!

• Liked by
  • Leah
Katerina posted this 14 May 2019

Congrats! A new baby to snuggle. Enjoy this time!

Hi Katrina! That's so exciting! We are currently expecting our 2nd, due in September. We started trying in January of 2018 and were extremely happy to have conceived in December 2018 - so 12 months, but we weren't super actively trying. Good luck to you! 

• Liked by
  • Leah
Leah posted this 16 May 2019

Thank you! Currently going through the nesting phase and can't wait to hold her 😍 

Congrats! A new baby to snuggle. Enjoy this time!

Nancy posted this 30 September 2019

I was TTC for 3 years!!!! Finally pregnant with my first and due veryyy soon. Sending all the good baby making juju your way xo

Julia posted this 01 October 2019

I got super lucky and conceived the first try! We're going to try again in 5 years.

Olivia posted this 05 January 2020

Hi! First time mom here ttc #2. We thought a space of 1-2 years between each kid would be nice. But I am an older mom. My little one is 5 months now. I think we should at least start trying now to see what happens.

Olivia posted this 10 January 2020

Did anyone notice Amy Schumer is also TTC #2 through IVF? I think she's hilarious, but also a realistic celebrity mom. I hope it works out for her. 

Close