Until they were a year old.

Imani posted this 14 January 2020

A few months.

Miley posted this 14 January 2020

Until he was a year old.

Serenity posted this 14 January 2020

Only for a couple of weeks.

Erin posted this 10 January 2020

Freezing sounds like a good idea. I might try that if I can get enough milk pumped. 

I pumped regularly for one year then started to wean off when the doctor said it was okay to feed whole milk and mixed the whole milk with breastmilk.  I stopped nursing at 6 months when he got teeth because he was a biter. If could have freeze enough milk, I think I would have stopped sooner. 

Erin posted this 10 January 2020

I'm really trying to go a whole year, but the schedule and need to keep my calories up is killing me. What is a suggested diet? How do we keep this going without feeling depleted?

Ellen posted this 09 January 2020

I pumped regularly for one year then started to wean off when the doctor said it was okay to feed whole milk and mixed the whole milk with breastmilk.  I stopped nursing at 6 months when he got teeth because he was a biter. If could have freeze enough milk, I think I would have stopped sooner. 

Emily posted this 20 December 2019

I breastfed my first until just after one year. This time around, I am staying at home so it's much easier and I'm not as worried about supply. I may go past one year because of those reasons.

sophia posted this 18 December 2019

I breastfed 1.5 years with my first,and plan to do the same with my second.

Jannette posted this 06 December 2019

I nursed my first for 3 months before we discovered she had MSPI and then we had to switch to alimentum.  Looking back I wish I had changed my died and continued nursing.  With my second I stoped shortly after 12 months and also wish I had done it longer

Zeema posted this 05 December 2019

With my first 14months. planning to feed longer this time

maya posted this 05 December 2019

13 months. Kid stopped on his own. I had mixed feelings then but it worked out fine.

Kelly posted this 05 December 2019

My first I breastfed for 20 months and used previously pumped milk for his oatmeal etc till he turned 2. my kid is still puny poor guy lol. 

Kennedy posted this 05 December 2019

I breastfed for 6months than I had to formula feed because of work issues.

Savannah posted this 05 December 2019

I weaned at about a year and a half!

Rizzo posted this 09 November 2019

with my first baby I struggled to make it to 3 months unfortunately. with LO #2 on the way, I'm hoping to make it longer.. fortunately, we are all in better circumstances this time around, being less stressed should definitely be helpful.

Victoria posted this 07 November 2019

I nursed my daughter for about 13-14 months, just past her 1st birthday. I'll probably do the same this time around. 

Ashley posted this 07 November 2019

I made it one year. It was a struggle - my hormones felt so out of whack until I finally stopped nursing. 

Christy posted this 07 November 2019

I made it about 8 months with my son. Planning on trying to nurse for a full year this time around. 

Nikki posted this 07 November 2019

I breastfed my son until he was about 18 months. I planned on only doing it for a year, but yeah, it took longer than I expected to wean him. 

Show More Posts
Close