Hair cut

• Last Post 04 March 2020
Abby posted this 04 March 2020

What age did you take your baby to get a haircut? How much is too much for cost? Would it be bad if I cut it myself? Yeah she 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
isabella posted this 05 March 2020

My daughter was a little over 2, I held off as long as possible but her hair started getting into her eyes. I dont think it would be bad if you know how to cut hair! It was $15.00.

Jessica posted this 08 March 2020

My son got his first hair cut at around 9 months. My mother was a stylist so it was easy and free. We started going to the barber for a fade (it looked so cute) around 15 months. 

Brianne posted this 09 March 2020

I think a trim is the only thing necessary until she has more of a preference. Unless it's just completely inconvenient for some reason to let it grow... however some children feel really strongly about their hair! I trim my daughter's hair myself.

Christine posted this 10 March 2020

We held our until our daughter was 3, by then it was just plain wild and so was she so it was completely unmanageable. It was a full chop, from mid back to a cute little bob for around $20 and that seemed reasonably priced to me. The place specialized in kids cuts and the most expensive one was a package that was $45 and included nail polish or a temporary tattoo and a few other frills. 

Jennifer posted this 11 March 2020

We've been trimming my son's hair since he was about a year. But it hasn't grown enough for a full haircut. I googled prices, around Chicago, once and it was like $20 for a kid's haircut. But that was at one of the places designed for kids with airplane chairs, etc. 

Vanessa posted this 11 March 2020

I say cut it yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of youtube tutorials. I have a 2 and 4 year old and we still haven't cut their hair.. well, other than my 4 year old taking scissors to a chunk of her own hair haha

Close