diapers

• Last Post 24 April 2020
Daisy posted this 27 March 2020

how much diapers will a newborn use during the first month? and also, anybody else considering cloth diapering?

• Liked by
  • Jessica
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Rachael posted this 24 April 2020

I have several friends that loved cloth diapers for their kids. They loved it and the fact they saved money and helped the environment. I never tried it with my last but am seriously considering it this time around.

Lily posted this 22 April 2020

I've read that newborns go through 8-10 diapers a day. Personally, I bought around 200 newborn diapers which I think would last for a month, hopefully baby will use all of it! 

Jessica posted this 10 April 2020

Most people say you go through about 10-12 diapers per day, so I'd say around 300 disposables. I'm not sure about cloth diapers though.

Jessa posted this 09 April 2020

I've been trying to find information on this, too! I have about 294 newborn diapers which I'm thinking is about a month's worth. I've heard that that's about an average amount that new babies go through. Some even move to size 1 before 3 weeks! So, I'm definitely not buying any more newborn, I'll just grab a small pack here and there if I find he still needs them. 

Gabby posted this 02 April 2020

It's really hard to say and every day is different! With newborn diapers, I'd say it's better to just buy smaller quantities as needed because all of a sudden they grow into size 1 and you're stuck with a bunch of newborn diapers.

Xena posted this 02 April 2020

A box or two

Ali posted this 27 March 2020

cloth diapering felt too overwhelming to me, but if you have a service available in your area that could be a great idea! you can plan on a diaper change every 2-3 hours.  

Close