date night ideas

• Last Post 13 February 2020
Teresa posted this 13 February 2020

Date night ideas for when my MIL comes to visit? She watches the kids and we need a place to go to hang out and enjoy each other without feeling like it has to be dinner?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Rasstre posted this 24 August 2020

My baby's mother and I aren't together, so I'm more worried about finding a good single date with me. I tried several dating sites in order to find a girl, but there are a lot of fake accounts on the Internet.

Anne posted this 16 March 2020

We do couples massage or go outside for a walk, sometimes we prepare healthy sandwiches and something to drink and we go to the nearest park    

Rose posted this 15 March 2020

Wine bar or brewery?  They do tastings which can be really fun.

Amber posted this 15 March 2020

I love a good baseball game, there's so much to do at them beyond just the game so neither of you would get bored. 

Justine posted this 15 March 2020

What about a day time date where you can talk and connect like hiking or canoeing, if you're not outdoorsy you could  go on a brewery or winery tour together, skating, bowling, escape rooms (I love these!)

Mira posted this 17 February 2020

Sleeping undisturbed sounds like a dream date to me right now! Haha. But really I like dates where we can talk and connect. Movies are good sometimes, but anytime we can talk is nice. We love trying new restaurants, or going on a hunt to find the cities best pie, or samosas or whatever. Sometimes those go over into numerous dates. 

Laurel posted this 17 February 2020

I love couples massage and also wine tasting! Depends on your mood I guess

Jilly posted this 16 February 2020

My bf and I love to go to the park or museums together in our free time. We even go to the beach or just have a home cooking and dancing in the kitchen meal. Date night can be anything you make it. If you do go to dinner play a question game or take a love language quiz. 

Eloise posted this 15 February 2020

Have you ever been to Bury the Hatchet? Ax throwing? It is SO much fun.. really cool bonding experience! We also like to go bowling haha!

Close