Coronavirus

• Last Post 04 April 2020
Jessica posted this 08 March 2020

Am I the only one freaking out about the Coronavirus and having  a new baby? I literally will not leave the house with him. 

• Liked by
  • Savannah
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Nina posted this 04 April 2020

definitely anxious specially it seems like that it not going to get away soon. so i decided no visitors and definitely no going out except going for doctor's appointments.

Keesha posted this 02 April 2020

I really would not leave the house with the baby unless it's to go to the doctor. Also, don't allow too many visitors. I know it's hard when you have a new baby, but people should understand that this is not a safe time for them to touch and hold your baby or potentially bring the virus into your home. Stay safe!

Luna posted this 31 March 2020

Definitely with you. Also with everyone panic buying. Now it got me thinking if i should start starting on baby necessities too.

Diego posted this 31 March 2020

INTERNATIONAL REGISTRY OF CORONAVIRUS EXPOSURE IN PREGNANCY (IRCEP)

https://corona.pregistry.com

Learn. Chat. Register.

Denise posted this 31 March 2020

You're not alone. I am pretty concerned too, especially since seeing on the news that an infant died from it. My baby is going NOWHERE and we are not allowing visitors to our home right now. If something needs to get done, either myself or my husband go out and do it alone and change clothes / wash hands really well when we return home. 

Ali posted this 27 March 2020

I am due soon and feeling nervous for sure. I am trying to remind myself that while babies CAN get sick with the virus, most  aren't in the highest risk categories. 

Daisy posted this 27 March 2020

I haven't been out of the house since the virus broke in the u.s. definitely worried and like everyone else hope this pandemic will end soon.

Joanna posted this 26 March 2020

We have stayed in the house for the most part. We only leave when necessary or to get outside time (FAR away from others though!!!) It makes me crazy nervous, especially now that the virus is going crazy in the US and affecting younger and younger people!

Heather posted this 10 March 2020

I agree. The flu has killed over 18,000 people this flu season (so far), and corona has 3,800 (so far). They spread the same way. Simple hand washing and covering your face make all the difference. We take vitamins, eat apples and drink OJ. 

Heather posted this 10 March 2020

If you are planning to nurse or pump, you should be fine. Breastmilk is an amazing thing! It kept my little one from getting sick. She never got sick until two weeks post-op (when she stopped nursing). If not, hand washing will prevent the most common germs from reaching the baby. Good luck and try to not panic.

Savannah posted this 10 March 2020

I am concerned.. the media is down playing it. My kids are not going out unless its needed. I've been going to the grocery store and the stores myself, washing hands like crazy and keeping our house very clean.

• Liked by
  • Estelle
Brianne posted this 09 March 2020

I don't think it's anymore worrisome than any other viruses and germs. I'm more concerned about the flu personally and even that is a natural illness based on the time of year. 

Close