Birthday Party for a 9 year old girl

• Last Post 18 September 2019
Mary posted this 18 September 2019

My step daughter is turning 9 next month and we are trying to figure out a theme for her party.  Any ideas??  Looking for something creative and cute!

• Liked by
  • Brittani
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jay posted this 09 November 2019

We did pizza and took her to the roller skating rink and invited a bunch of her friends

Ann posted this 09 November 2019

Scavenger hunts! Kids love them and they get outside.

Em posted this 08 November 2019

Our yoga studio offers yoga parties for kids w/ music and dance. They looked fun!

Millie posted this 10 October 2019

I love Mermaids - or something with Disney princesses!

Kristin posted this 08 October 2019

Unicorns or donuts!

Laina posted this 05 October 2019

I love mermaids too!

Rachel posted this 04 October 2019

I saw a donut party on pinterest and it was so cute!

Whitney posted this 04 October 2019

Unicorns or mermaids!

Lizzie posted this 23 September 2019

What about doing a Harry Potter themed part, we did that last year for my daughters 8th birthday.  There are so many cute and easy decoration ideas on Pinterest. Pinterest even has ideas for food that goes along with the movie. 

Nadia posted this 22 September 2019

We had a party at Michael's craft store. We got face painting, ordered pizzas, had a huge cake and brought our own decorations. They threw in crafts and a teacher to lead the crafts and do face paint. My brother had a kidzbop playlist hooked up to speakers. It was pretty amazing for a "tween party" and the vibe was mellow because the kids were so into painting the perfect craft. They all had 2 things to take home plus treat bags and it was fairly affordable compared to other parties I've thrown.

Close