1st Birthday

• Last Post 26 March 2020
Carmen posted this 31 January 2020

Did or do you plan on having a large party for a 1 year old.

Debating if having a big one or not, I know essentially it's more for us adults to experience at the moment.

Also it's hard because if we have all of our family come out for the party it's the day before Easter this year and therefore will possibly have to host everyone for Easter as well...so yea. 

Anyone have any thoughts/previous experience would love to hear from you. Thanks.

• Liked by
  • Monique
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Lexi posted this 19 February 2020

I thought a cake and some family was enough. This has to be a big deal?

Monique posted this 19 February 2020

If it helps or makes you feel better, We planned our first birthday party almost a month after her actual birthday! That way you could space between the two big events. It worked our for us because she was walking by the party! 

We rented a park shelter so that kept the space cost down, but you still have to plan for food, things to do, etc. We had a small petting zoo come out. But honestly, in more recent years we've scaled it down big time and it has been much more enjoyable for us and the kids loved it just as much : ) 

Mara posted this 19 February 2020

We always have small parties at home with family. Party planning stresses me out and I couldn't imagine creating a party for a large crowd. I would definitely have to hire an event planner. 

• Liked by
  • Monique
shilpa posted this 12 February 2020

you can plan near beach or near club house if you have..... 

• Liked by
  • Monique
Close